If you have a document that is too large or too graphically intensive the reproduce effectively using the text editor, one option is to put either first section or a summary of the document in the text editor. Then using the Link/Upload option, upload the full document from your local machine to the Trunity server so other readers may download and view the document.
1. Create an article and include the text you wish in the Article Content text editor.
2. Position the cursor where you would like the link to the document to appear.
3. Create a title for the link to the document and hit return to move the cursor down a line.
4. Click the Link/Upload button and select the Upload Tab.
5. Use the Choose File button to browse to the location of the document on your computer, select the document and click Send to Server and then Click OK. You will see a blue link to the document on the Trunity server. The link will be active when the article is Submitted.
6. When you are done with setting up the rest of the article, click Submit
To open the link in a new window
1. After clicking the Link/Upload button as in step 4 above, click the Target tab and select New Window (_blank) from the pull down menu.
2. Then select the Upload tab and continue with steps 5 and 6 above