A New Look For Trunity
This content is not assigned to a topic
We have made several improvements to our platform to make it make it easier to create, discover and use content.
Here are just a few of the improvements you’ll notice in the most recent update to the Trunity platform and your site:
On Homepage and Topic/Section pages:
- The new content tab system automatically sets up tabs to reflect the primary use of the site as determined by the site owner, such as a book, a classroom, a library of lesson plans, an encyclopedia, or other learning resources.
- The new tab system allows pages to load much faster than in the past.
- It’s now much easier for authors to arrange articles and other content in order of importance.
- Assignments and exams are easier to add and re-order in the Topics list.
More flexibility in left-hand Navigation/Explorer:
- Option to hide thumbnail images
- Option for auto-adding chapter or unit numbers for books or courses.