Planting Seeds & The Kind Foundation: Peace in Our Lifetime Initiative
invite you to join in a celebration
For all people actively creating PEACE everyday
For Nature, Humanity and the Environment
We are creating a place where humanity can shine.
On this International Day of Peace there is a ceasefire. We are raising awareness.
We are Celebrating the day humanity lay down our weapons by conscious choice.
Charities, NGO’s, Social Enterprises, Businesses & Community Services will thank those who contribute in all ways:
• The generous contributors who fund the work.
• Those on the ground making it happen who work day in and day out, who never get acknowledged and thanked. Sometimes in terribly difficult circumstances. Let us let them be known, and express our gratitude for their efforts.
• Presentations of the outcomes achieved, difference this contribution has made ‘ The good news’ and accomplishments they have achieved by this contribution. The outcomes will be acknowledged and we will bring our attention to the peace that has, and is being created, not just one day but every day.
• The Celebrities who are speaking out for these issues can make videos sharing the outcomes and peace that has been created on the ground and be the voice thanking everyone instead of asking for more. People of note can create videos, blogs and messages on their sites as well as offer the free Peace Certificate.
• All organizations can stand as one this dayin gratitude and thanksRadio Station Features, Call-ins, celebrities call in to thank people
Television news networks all cover and thank people. Via Newsletters, Blogs, Video Blogs, Facebook Pages, Social Networks, Association, Charities, Companies, Organizations, Government Bodies let people know about the day. On Peace Day send out emails of gratitude – Thank their co-workers for their contribution. Send out cards, gifts, video messages. We are excited to be working in conjunction with SnapChing using Microsoft tags to add voices and collect free certificates exploring ways to support our partners and maybe generate donations for their work for peace.
Participate in Activities for good. Send out newsletters sharing the outcomes of peaceful acts and thank those who did the work and funded it. Stand in celebration in gratitude & thanks for the Peace that we do have! We are creating PEACE in OUR Lifetime. You are invited to attend our Global Party for Peace by watching our web-streaming events on Peace Day and/or upload your gratitude video to share with the world on Peace Day!
Include Content from all Sub-Sections
Modify Content Sequence for Peace Day 2012 ~ GET INVOLVED!